Concierge medicine focuses on providing the highest quality of care coupled with the highest level of service. Concierge doctors pride themselves on providing a personalized or customized approach to your medical care and at the same time offers 24-hour access to your personal physician.
These doctors take special interest in their patient’s needs by committing to work with them on long-term health, focusing on all aspects of their patient’s care including prevention, screening, routine health care, personalized wellness programs and providing reactive care when needed.
Patients who sign up for concierge care receive comprehensive care in a friendly setting with the highest level of service available. Listed below are a few of the many advantages of looking for concierge doctors near you.
Many of us hesitate at the thought of scheduling an appointment with our primary care physicians. Not getting an actual person on the phone, no return calls, long waits, short visits with the doctor, not seeing your doctor (seeing the nurse practitioner instead), not seeing the same doctor, insurance headaches, and receiving reactive care that only treats us when we are really sick are just a few of the hassles of dealing with the traditional medical system. Thankfully, there is an alternative – concierge medicine and concierge doctors.
So, why should you choose a concierge doctor?
- Saves Time – Concierge doctors are easy to approach and most offer same-day appointments. This means you can get to see your doctor when you really need to, instead of having to wait to be scheduled to visit your doctor.
- Familiarity with Your Doctor – Concierge doctors take the time to get to know their patients. When you opt to sign up with a concierge doctor, you can be rest assured of superior service. With each visit, your doctor will know you better and will be able to spot trends in your medical history and recommend the right treatment for you.
- 24/7 Access to Doctors – Aside from round-the-clock access to speak to your doctor, you will also be given access to unlimited visits. Concierge doctors provide themselves on being accessible to their patients.
- Focus on Preventative Care – One of the drawbacks of traditional medical care in the United States is that it is more reactive than proactive. This means you see a doctor and get treated once you fall sick. Concierge medicine facilitates increased familiarity between you and your doctor, making it easier for you to receive preventive care.
- House Calls – Certain concierge doctors also offer house calls for those in need, usually this is associated with an added fee. Usually this is limited to those living within a reasonable distance from your doctor’s office. This means you will receive medical care and service when you need it most.
If you think concierge medicine will be the best option for you and your family, your next step is to look for concierge doctors near me. Contact Dr. Guy for a consultation to discuss more about concierge medicine. Call us today at (707) 938-1255.