Appointments Available with Your Safety in Mind
Dr. Guy and staff are available and open during our normal business hours. Patients seeking appointments should call our office during normal business hours at (707) 938-1255.
Our office has stepped up to fill the gap and provide the highest level of care despite the restrictions placed on us all during the COVID-19 pandemic and “shelter in place” order.
When you call, we will decide the most appropriate type of visit depending on your specific situation and always with your health and safety as our #1 concern.
Types of Visits
- Telehealth visits – most visits are being carried out via Telehealth (i.e. – ZOOM or Facetime). This is strongly encouraged, as it humanizes the visit and allows us to bill for the visit and will help us through this financially trying time.
- Phone visits (also billed but at a lower reimbursement).
- In-office visits.
- Annual physicals – we have been forced to reschedule all annual physicals and this has led to some backlog for these 90-minute visits. We appreciate your patience in rescheduling these imperative, but non-emergent, services.
- Upon arrival, the FRONT DOOR WILL BE LOCKED to help keep the office safe and sanitary. Please KNOCK ON THE DOOR. We will answer the door and all patients will immediately be scanned for a fever.
- Upon arrival, the front door is locked; KNOCK if you have an appointment. If you do not have an appointment, call our office first for appropriate screening.
- All patients should wear the required facial covering and gloves if available.
- All staff wears appropriate safety equipment.
- We see only one patient at a time to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- We sanitize all surfaces in the office after any and all entries into the office.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all locations throughout the office for staff and patient use.
- All patients with a fever or flu-like illness should avoid the office and call to be screened.
Dr. Guy’s Simple Health Tips to Focus on During the Pandemic:
- Eat healthy
- Limit alcohol intake
- Limit negative news intake
- Exercise daily
- Get good sleep
I want to thank each and everyone one of you for your support during these unprecedented times; it is much appreciated! To schedule an appointment call (707) 938-1255.
“A Care Beyond”